Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Nolan



I've been surprised at how much I love being a mom. I knew I would love it, and I anticipated being over the moon, but I never imagined that I would love every minute of it. Boy do I though. I love his smiles. I love when he "talks" to us. I love when I catch Collin and Nolan having a man-to-man. I love waking up in the middle of the night to feed the bubba. I love that he cries sometimes when I put him down and that sometimes he just needs to be held. I love that on the other hand he's great at being little Mr. Independent. I love taking naps with him. I love that he knows who I am. I love that he knows his daddy. I love that he looks enough like Makenzie and enough like Collin to constantly remind me of the miracle that Kenz gave us, and the miracle that God gave us.

All in all, I just love him.






Happy Thursday!