Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!


Yay for a day off! Well kind of a day off in our house. Coll still has a bunch of school work, and even a meeting to go to, but I plan on being in my pajamas all day long, and after Nolan's bath, instead of putting his jeans on him, I went for a pair of sweat shorts and a T. We're all about being comfy today.

Speaking of Labor Day, I'm still laboring on the new additions to My Spoiled Eggs. The sidebars are filling up and I LOVE IT!! There are so many supportive people out there and I'm so glad we're introducing ourselves to each other. So be sure to click on some of the new links and leave a comment or two on each others blogs.

And one last thing, thank you, thank you, thank you for your questions, your success stories, your happy lists, your blog links and buttons, and your support. You are all absolutely INCREDIBLE! You're not off the hook yet though! Keep those questions, stories, and happy lists coming. And don't forget to send me your link if you want to be linked-up on My Spoiled Eggs!

Be sure to check back this week for our first round of the aforementioned Happy Lists, Success Stories, QandA sessions, and....A GIVEAWAY!! I'm FINALLY back on the giveaway train after being gone for so long. This is going to be a good week! Enjoy your day off and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

Happy Monday!

Today on 2899016 + 3 see the Many Faces of Nolan