Wednesday, August 24, 2011

To My Friends


(Little man all conked out after a long day in the city)

I'm getting really excited for this new phase in the My Spoiled Eggs land. I've felt very impressed for quite some time that we all need each other, and I'm just one small person in this big ol' world but I hope that I can help in some way to make infertility easier on my friends. You guys really are my friends. I mean that.

I am admittedly a HORRIBLE blog commenter (it's on my "Things To Improve Upon" list) but that doesn't mean I don't read your blogs and gain inspiration from you and admiration for you. In fact, I have visited each of you who follow My Spoiled Eggs, or have commented on My Spoiled Eggs. I love reading what you have to say and I feel like I know you. And for that very reason, I want more people to know you and gain strength from you.

So don't forget to send me your link or button, and don't forget to e-mail me with questions, success stories, etc.

I can't wait to hear from some more of you! And thank you so much to all of you who have already sent your buttons, links, stories, etc.


(Motherhood is the greatest blessing, and one I thought I'd never have. Miracles happen people. Every day!)