Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Tells-Goals


{Image via }

It feels like if I am accountable for the goals I set that I'm much more apt to achieve them. So here's to accountability, frugality, and a beautiful November.

1. Stay current on school assignments
2. Don't get frustrated if I don't ovulate
3. Get super excited if I do ovulate
4. Do something extra and out of the ordinary nice for C every day
5. Do not go out to eat even one time in November-NOT ONCE!
6. Only go to the store for milk, eggs, and fruit-nothing else
7. Give thanks in all things
8. Attend the temple every week
9. Do one thing every day to keep the house clean
10. Ride my bike to school-don't use gas

Clearly this month I'll be testing my will, self-control, budgeting skills, and my food storage. One of the many things I love about my saint of a husband is that he supports me in my goals-no matter what they are. Even if he knows it means we'll have to say 'thanks but no thanks' to our friends if they ask us to go out to dinner.

I love him.
I love goals.
I love November.

Happy Tuesday y'all.