Friday, October 15, 2010

Yet...


Dear Weekend,

Thank you for coming. I had a dream last night that we had been chosen by a birth mother to raise her baby, and that we got pregnant, all at about the same time. And though I would have normally awoken with emotions flooding out of my eyes due to the fact that neither of those things are true, I instead said, 'it's Friday, everything's okay'. And it is, and it is. So thank you dear weekend for coming when you did.

-Ash

I'm super happy about this weekend for several reasons;

We're getting family pictures taken {bliss}
Some of my family picture inspiration can be found here here here here and here.
I stumbled upon this site that makes my heart sing.
And I get to announce the giveaway winner!

So be sure to enter today, and check back this evening to see if you're the lucky winner!

Have a Happy Weekend!