Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Tells-Pig Sty

Growing up, I often saw my mother walk into my bedroom, take a look around, and say

"Ash it's a pig sty in here!"

I wasn't a super clean teenager-but looking back, and seeing that I only had 1 room I was responsible for keeping clean, I yearn for those days again.

I'm a pretty good musician, a fairly decent friend, a pretty faithful church-goer, but I am a horrible house-keeper. The most frustrating part is that I don't want to be a horrible house-keeper. In fact, each morning I wake up and make a to-do list for that day. The categories are 2; 1. school and 2. house/family/other. And when it comes down to each item on the list, I usually only have time for the stuff on my school list and I choose to pass my classes instead of do the dishes. And then later I beat myself up for not having done the dishes.

Anyway, my point to this ramble/confession is to ask for advice/tips/help. What do you busy women out there do to keep your house clean amongst everything else you have going in your life?

I'm busy. I'm talking buuuuuuuuuusy. My last class ended at 10:45 last night, and I wasn't home until 11, so it really is a struggle to juggle. Please leave me your daily or weekly or monthly tips on how to keep your house clean during your busy lives!

And P.S. Don't forget to enter THE GIVEAWAY!! You have until the end of the week to enter, and there's some pretty adorable stuff up for grabs so do yourself a favor and GO ENTER!!

Happy Tuesday everyone. Wish my house, and my husband some luck!