Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Love




God gave me Fridays as a gift. A sweet, sweet, succulent gift.

I love that I get to see my husband for more than 5 waking hours on Friday.
I love that I only have 2 classes, and they're completely chill.
I love that our plans can totally change and I'm not even phased on Friday.

And I love that C just called and said

"can we have something yummy for dinner because it's Friday?".

Bless his heart.
I've been a horrible cook lately. I love cooking but I hate only having 30 minutes to prep., cook, eat, and clean up. So I've been resorting to eating out, eating cheese and crackers, or --hold your breath-- not eating at all. I know, I know.

TGIF.
We play Scrabble. We ride the scooter and sit closer than normal. We have conversations that don't revolve around what we have to get done before bed. And we eat real food.

What do you do on Fridays?
Oh, and feel free to pass along any cooking-on-a-time-budget tips you might have.

Happy Friday everyone!