Monday, August 9, 2010

A Little Sticky

Ever wondered what I do when I'm not writing about infertility and sulking in my childlessness? You haven't? Crap. Well, maybe you have now because I just put it in your mind? Either way, if you want to, you can go to my other blog and read about less sticky stuff. Do you use the word 'sticky' to mean stuff that you don't want to talk about? I do. "Honey, I don't want to budget, that's sticky" or "I know her grandma died but I just don't know what to say, it's all so sticky". No again?

Okay.

Well moving on.

I bought a book on Saturday. That's actually a big deal. I am not a big reader, but I figured if there were ever something I was interested in or something that would hit home, it would be in this book. So I bought it. I'll let you know what I think.
In the mean time, I will be putting my fire extinguisher in plain view and my cleaning chemicals high above the reach of a child. Home-study today. Woo hoo! Happy Monday everyone.