Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So They Say...

I went to the doctor yesterday. Husband's sperm count isn't "the worst they've seen" so they say. We've been trying to get pregnant for almost 3 years, to no avail...so it must be kind of bad right? My blood work still says that I have PCOS, but my weights, lack of facial hair, and body type do not say I have PCOS, or so they say. I just ended an 8 month streak without a visit from the "cycle" fairy...so I must have something kind of like PCOS right? I asked for something, some sort of help to get this ball rolling. They gave me a pill that will make me make eggs (holler!!) but it probably won't work and we probably won't get pregnant, or so they say. Well..it's my turn to say something and do you want to know what I say?!

I'M GETTING PREGNANT!!

That's right. You heard me. I'm taking those pills, I'm going to make a bunch of little eggs and then there will be a period of time that will pass, and then I'm going to take a test and it's going to be positive...and THAT'S what I say!!


***Disclaimer***
If I do not get pregnant, and if these pills make me have headaches, stomach aches, intense bloating, blurry vision, and irrational thoughts for absolutely no reason, you can expect a post full of rage, anger, disappointment, pleas for pity and plenty of feeling sorry for myself.

***Disclaimer #2***
I feel that it should be known that I in no way doubt my doctor. I in fact love her to death and even though the stuff she does to me is stuff nobody should ever do to anybody, I know she has my best interest at heart and she really is freaking awesome.