Saturday, February 20, 2010

And That's What It's All About

No, this post isn't about The Hokey Pokey, even though The Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about. This post is a follow up to my previous post. Consider it an apology, reconciliation, and an embarrassed I'm Sorry for how I behaved. Today I greet you with a head held high, love in my heart, and appreciation in my soul. After my hard day on Thursday I received these at my door step:






with a note that in part read:

"It may not get easier, but you will learn how to deal with it better in time."

Those sweet words taught me something. I am infertile. We, my husband and I, are infertile. That is a fact. And that fact will not change, and it will certainly not get easier. But what can change is me, and my understanding of the situation, and my ability to deal with it. So that's what I choose to work on. Me. Because in the world of infertility, that is the only thing I can control. Me. My attitude. My faith. My love.

This weekend may your hearts be filled with a little more faith; A little more understanding; A little more openness towards dealing with things better: And a little more love.