Monday, September 3, 2012

We Are Young


I looked at Collin last night, as we sat on a blow-up mattress, drinking sparkling cider from cheap goblets, looking at our disheveled house complete with moving boxes and packing paper up to our ears, and said, "sometimes life just feels like a dream". And after a month of being apart, being back together as a little family of 3 does feel like a dream, the best kind of dream.


Collin made us pancakes for breakfast this morning and unbeknownst to me, snapped this picture of me eating and staring at the street down below. I love this city. I love the views, the people, the boisterous night life (even if it does keep us up in our little apartment til 2a.m.), and I love being here with my boys.


Happy Monday.
And happy anniversary to my beautiful parents.