Thursday, March 22, 2012

Q and A

Maybe it's because I let my Bloglovin' feed and my e-mail suffer while Collin's parents were in town, or maybe it's because Spring seems like a popular time to ask questions, but my inbox and even some old blog post comment sections have been flooded lately with questions. How fun! So with that, I've decided that next week I'll answer a question each day, and then on Friday if I haven't answered all the questions, perhaps I'll do a vlog (say what?!) answering the rest of said questions. I know, so hipster of me, right?

Anyway, here are some of the questions I've been asked most that I'll tackle first next week:

Where did you get your crib?
Who designed your baby announcement, and can you pass along the template?
Will you ever try IVF?
What is your bread recipe?
Are you planning on adopting again?

I'm really excited to answer these, and other questions.

Do you have a question you'd like me to answer? If so, feel free to leave a comment with your question, or if it's SUPER secret, e-mail me {myspoiledeggs @ gmail . com} with the subject "question".

I'm really quite excited about this, 1. So I can answer your questions all in one place instead of sending out a bunch of reply e-mails (call me lazy if you'd like!) and 2. Because thinking about your questions always does just that..makes me think!

Also, a kid just walked by my window outside (on his way home from school I suppose) who had the EXACT same voice as Screech Powers from Saved By The Bell. Awesome. Oh, and as to not leave you without some sort of a picture...here's my son in the fridge.

Happy Thursday!

Oh, and as to not leave you without some sort of a picture...here's my son in the fridge.