Thursday, February 16, 2012

Homemade Baby Food

It's been fun to be a stay-at-home-mom, learning how to be all domestic-like, and have heart-shaped sugar cookies on the counter when Collin gets home for dinner. Since graduating college, having little Nolan join our family, and moving to Chicago, I have come up with a few frugal, and fun goals to test my mom and wife skills.

1. Never buy a loaf of bread, only homemade up in here
2. Eat out only twice a month (every other date night)
3. Have a current, on-going menu
4. Wear aprons more often
5. Never buy baby food

I've been hit or miss on a few of these goals, but Nolan is almost 9 months old and I can honestly say, I've never bought a single jar of baby food. Thanks to my mom, my sister in law, and Google, I've made (hopefully) enough baby food to last til Nolan no longer wants the mushy stuff. BAM! Here's a look at last week's baby-food-making day.






Happy Thursday!