Monday, February 6, 2012

A Good Week





{Nolan helping me unload the dishwasher.}

This morning, I was looking at Nolan splashing in the tub and was overwhelmed with so many thoughts and emotions. He was listening to the soft music I had playing during his bath, and he would rock back and forth to the beat, and then he'd put one ear under the water, listen for a minute, and come up with such a look of wonder and amazement on his face. I was overcome with joy knowing that he and I can share music! I was floored at how much pure love I have for this little boy. And I was grateful that he is learning, exploring, and growing, even though sometimes I wish time would stand still.

It is nothing short of a miracle that he's my little boy, and I am nothing short of honored to be his mommy. It's going to be a great week with this little guy. I can just feel it. :)

Happy Monday!