Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Important to Note..

...that I went to Arizona bearing only my amateur cell phone and my Ipad as means to take photos. It's also important to note that in the spirit of having much to do, editing pictures did not make it to the top of my list. So, you are about to view some crappy pictures of some great people!

******************************
After our time in Eagar, my brother drove Nol and me down to Mesa where we got to see a bunch more family. We spent time at the state fair (my first time, and hopefully not my last), we ate at a few of my favorite restaurants that I've been missing since we moved to Chicago, we visiting Grandpa Tom, we got spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa, and we took silly pictures. It was truly one of the best weeks of my life and I could never say 'thank you' enough times! Thanks to those who made is possible for us to come, and thanks to those who took time out to come visit us while we were in town. We love you!






Happy Wednesday!