Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad!



My daddy had a birthday last week. One thing I love about birthdays is it's a perfect excuse to think about how much you love a person and all the good things about them for a whole day. Here are the top ten reasons why my dad is awesome.
1. He smells good.
2. He is so, so, so considerate.
3. He is one of the funniest people I know.
4. He treats my mom like a princess.
5. He tot me proper english and clears his throte when I don't speak good.
6. He was willing to take a photo with Dora, Diego, and me.
7. He makes up awesome words.
8. He compliments me or tells me he loves me every time we talk.
9. People think he is Hispanic but he's totally white.
10. He's such a good, hardworking, humble, forgiving, loving man.

I am so glad he's my daddy. Happy birthday, Dad!