Friday, October 7, 2011

Where Did The Week Go?

I really can not believe it's already Friday. I don't know where the days have gone. I talked about a talk that I loved during General Conference and I think you might like it too. Especially the end part. I know it's true, everything he says. I know it's true. Watch if you'd like. I think you'll be happy if you do.


I know nobody cares by now what we did last weekend while we watched this amazing talk and others, but here I go...documenting for posterity's sake.

We learned how to get on the OTHER side of our crib bumper...that little rascal!

We had Tour of Italy-de Ashlee: chicken parmesan, chicken alfredo, yummy salad, and bread

We made yummy cinnemon rolls and delivered them to our neighbors

And justified all of that yummy food by saying that we had a lot of fruit too...it may have been dipped in cream cheese and marshmallow cream, but whatever!

Last weekend was great, and I hope this weekend is just as great!

Happy Weekend everyone!