Monday, July 11, 2011

Remember Bryan Adams?

Was it just me and my age, or was Bryan Adams the man when you were in jr. high and high school too? His song "Please Forgive Me" has been running through my head as I've started to write my first blog post in almost 11 days, but then I realized ya'll probably don't even care that I was gone so I probably don't need your forgiveness. But if I do, I'm requesting it.

We have been gone, doing lots of fun things, and taking very few pictures. That, in my opinion, is bliss! Being so preoccupied with being with family, having fun, sleepless nights, etc. that pictures weren't on the forefront of my mind.

I recently read this blog about taking less pictures and blogging about precious things less because it seems structured and like we do stuff so we can take pictures and we take pictures so we can blog it later. I liked the blog and am in full support-you go Reag!

Is this random enough for you yet? It is for me.

What I'm trying to get at is this: we've been gone for a long time, it's been great, I have a lot to share, and I'm glad to be back!

I hope you all had as wonderful of a 4th of July as we did, and beyond.