Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ramblings of a Sleep-Deprived Mother To be


You can tell what we've been eating all day every day. I wish cold cereal had a high nutritional value.

I hope there are still strong people in this world who can listen to Justin and not get Bieber Fever. I unfortunately am not one of those people. I bought 2 songs last week, having never heard him before, and now I know every world and belt it when I'm home alone. In my defense, I only have BF when I hear him sing, not when I see him on TV. There's a BIG difference. Right? {Please say 'yes'}

Chapter 3 of our adoption story is going to come soon. It's harder to write than you'd think.

Spring Break is coming soon, yet not soon enough. I am incredibly excited.

Baby boy keeps getting stuff from people. Aunt M. has bought him more stuff than we have, Grandma S. has given us a jumper swing thingy, Aunt K. and the other Aunt K. have both sent a bunch of stuff our way, and that was just off the top of my 8 o'clock-just woke up-head. Having big boy cousins will be the best!

No matter how hard I try, I can not love school. And believe you me, {what does that even mean}, I have tried.

No matter how hard I try, I can not sleep at night when I start day-dreaming about baby boy, nurseries, hanging out with M, and all of the other fun things that are about to happen.

Good things are happening.

Happy Thursday.
P.S. I'm not really sleep-deprived. It's just that I always want more sleep. If I get 10 hours, I want 11. I'm so hard to please. Sheesh.