Wednesday, March 23, 2011

As It Turns Out

I'm just about over this whole C and M thing. I'm not over C and M, just using the first letter of their first name to refer to them. It's so last year. JK I have no idea what was last year, or this year for that matter. I just think M and C both have really cool names so I think I'm going to stop being all bloggy and start using their real names. How do you feel about that? Good I hope. If not, don't scroll down because I'm about to say their real names. Wait for it, wait for it, wait for it.....


Cermit and Marsha

Just kidding.

It's actually Collin and Makenzie.

The funny thing is that in real life I actually call my husband 'C', but I never call Makenzie 'M'. Usually Kenz, Kenz the Benz, Mercedes Kenz, Kenz Dog, or K-Train. And sometimes Kenzie Face.

It's been a weird day. So I think I'm going to retire to my bed.

Goodnight and Happy...what is today? Wednesday? I think so.

Happy Wednesday.