Monday, February 14, 2011

Thank You

Thank you all so much for your incredibly kind words to C and me, and to M. So many times I would read your sweet comments and just cry. They were heart warming and we all appreciate it so much. We've had a lot of questions concerning our upcoming adoption and the future of Spoiled Eggs. I will do my best to answer them all, but I'm going to take my sweet time. :) That being said, if any of you have any more questions, feel free to comment below and ask them. We're all really open and are willing to answer just about anything, so ask away. I won't publish any comments that have questions on them in case you'd like your question to remain anonymous. And I will spend this week answering all of the questions.

The question I've received probably the most is

"Are you going to keep writing on Spoiled Eggs since you will have a baby now?"

The answer is

ABSOLUTELY YES.

We are sooo thrilled about adopting our May baby and it is an answer to years of prayers and it's a dream come true, but infertility will always be a part of my life and who I am, and I will continue to write about infertility, from the perspective of a childless woman until May, and from the perspective of a mother after that.

So Spoiled Eggs isn't going anywhere, we're just adding to the Spoiled Eggs family!

Thank you all again for your incredible support and sweet words.

Happy Monday!
and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!