Thursday, January 6, 2011

Is It Friday Yet?

We've had a great week.
I love the balance of fun-filled, with a little bit of demanding.
I got things done, but had time to play too.

For instance, I redecorated the family room.


I really like the simplicity and the splash of color among the neutrals.



It's not totally perfect yet, but it's getting there.


We also threw a part for our Primary Class.
We decorated sugar cookies.


And we had one of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen in a while.


Other highlights of the week included;

*playing Settlers of Catan almost every night in bed
*a leisurely night on the town to exchange some Christmas gifts
*the beautiful weather
*C finishing up a side-project that was cutting into our together time

I hope you're all having a great week.

Happy Thursday.

P.S. Don't forget, today's the last full day to enter the giveaway! Tell yo wives, yo kids, and tell yo husbands too.