Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Tells-Thoughts

The last few days have been great.
We've spent a lot of time with family.
We got to babysit our nieces and nephew for a few hours over the weekend.
I've made some really specific "Do To Before_______" lists. I have 3:
To do before Thanksgiving
To do before the end of the semester
To do before Christmas
Yesterday I checked off laundry, dishes, dusting, and "sprucing up" the family room
Last night during laundry, at the laundromat, I got sick. So we hurried home.
This morning I still feel sick, but I think it's a blessing in disguise because I'll be home all day.
Being home will allow me to check things off my list, between cough drops and nose blows.
Thanksgiving is in 2 days and I'm so very excited.
Yesterday C said he thinks we'll have a baby by next Christmas.
My heart leaped and my tummy turned.
I hope he's right.

Don't we look good with a baby? :)

Happy Tuesday.