Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's 6:00 Do You Know Where Your Children Are?

So, I know that those news announcements are kind of old, and I actually don't ever remember them being on tv, but I remember my parents saying that to us all the time. If one of the boys was outside, or missing or something, inevitably, one of my parents would say "it's ________ o'clock, do you know where your children are?" and I'm pretty sure I'd laugh every time.

Well this morning, it is 6:00, and I've been up for an hour and a half. There was an extra credit astronomy lab this morning at 4:30, and I went. Call me crazy, but I want to pass this class.

And while I've been up for 2 hours when I usually wouldn't wake up for 2 more hours, I've learned a few things;

If I can just get the actually getting out of bed part down, I'd totally be a morning person

College student (most of them) do things like attend 4:30 a.m. labs by staying up through the night and getting drunk

Drunk college boys think the 4:30 a.m. version of me is hot

J-walking at 4:30 a.m. is a piece of cake

It's not even light out by 6:00 a.m. much less 4:30

I'm in a really good mood in the morning

C doesn't appreciate my good, chipper, boisterous mood before 7:00

Mornings are how I wish the rest of life was; slow paced, quiet, productive, crisp, and a tad chilly


Maybe this is what our sunrise will look like this morning. Although, I won't know. I'm going back to bed.


Happy Thursday everyone!