Thursday, October 28, 2010

Saddle Up Partner



The hubs and I have recently moved to a more urban part of the Phoenix Valley. We left big yards, safe neighborhoods, and family-oriented streets for high rises, people-covered sidewalks, and a city that never sleeps. We love both atmospheres for lots of reasons, but one of the main reasons I'm loving where we live now is the Farmers Market that's a hand-in-hand stroll away. C and I frequent the Tempe Farmers Market for our fresh fruits, veggies, and bread. Their milk is also divine. Anyway, the other day I made soup for dinner and I asked C to stop at the market on his way home from work for a fresh loaf of yummy bread to dip into our soup. He did just that. When he arrived home I kissed him like I hadn't seen him all day, because I hadn't, but I could tell his heart wasn't in the kiss. So I stepped back to see what was going on and there I saw the 5 year old version of my husband who was so excited to tell me something he could hardly stand it. I was all ears. He informed me that our market had just acquired some fun ride-on toys for "big kids" and that they were strange, yet awesome. We scarfed down our dinner and went right over so I could see for myself.




(Dark and blurry pictures taken with my phone, while laughing. Please excuse the poor quality.)

One of the things that makes me fall in love with my husband all over again, every day, is his giant playful heart. He's just a big kid and I am so madly in love with him.