Friday, July 23, 2010

R and R

You know you're trying to get pregnant when somebody asks you what day is today and you reply, "day 21".

I read this joke earlier and I had to laugh. Sometimes in my life I forget that the world around me doesn't also revolve around my eternal yearning for motherhood. This week we've been at a family reunion. It's been so rejuvenating and such an incredible reminder that family is so important. Our family means everything to us, and even though we don't have our own babies to throw into the mix, we still have family and that is such a blessing.

Sometimes, even if it seems impossible, a little rest and relaxation does the trick. Try it.

Picture taken during our family photo shoot.

By the way, today's only day 4, not 21. Just in case you were wondering. :)