Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Where's the meme with Willy Wonka's face on it that says, "I don't always blog, but when I do it's on super hipster/trendy days like new year's eve."? That's the meme for me. :)

My heart is full as 2013 comes to an end. We moved our family twice, we bought our first home, we bought a car, we live in the most amazing little town with the most amazing people and we just spent 2 blissful weeks with family. In 2013 Collin took a new job, Nolan grew 6 inches, and I learned a whole bunch of stuff, some of it I wanted to learn, some of it I didn't. 

But as one giant lump of a year, 2013 was full of miracles and blessings and happiness and love, and I'm humbled to be alive and to have God in my life. Here's to a bright 2014, and….since this did start out as a blog about infertility after all, here's to hoping that 2014 will bring Nolan a brother or a sister.