Friday, February 10, 2012

Winter Came Back

Winter kind of disappeared here in Chicago for a while. I thought we were actually going to experience Spring. But today as I was emerging from (what I thought was) a little Spring siesta, Collin send me a text saying,

"Winter is back"

It had started snowing and I slept right through it! But apparently Nolan got the memo, because this is how I found him after his nap.



He was completely mesmerized, with an open mouth of wonder and everything! I love him.

I hope you all have a great weekend.
We plan on having our regularly scheduled Friday Night Date.
The theme for tonight's date is 'Loaf'.
Collin's in charge. I'll let you know how it goes. :)
We also get to go to a couple extra church meetings, and are hopefully going to find Collin some nice slacks (his new internship doesn't allow jeans on the weekdays...how could they!)

Happy, happy, HAPPY FRIDAY!!