Monday, September 19, 2011

The Weekend in Black and White

You guys, this weekend was perfect. Really and truly. The weather was a dream. The company was just what I needed. And the Chicago LDS Temple was even more beautiful than I had imagined. My cousin, Eleece, and I went to the beach. We had Eleece and Tate, and Jill and Kenny over for dinner. I spent a therapeutic amount of time in the kitchen.



And Nolan trucked through a few more rounds of rice cereal. Bless his heart.



And see that little beauty that my un-photogenic bum is sitting on? Well that, my friends, is our new couch!

After nearly two months of playing, feeding, sleeping, and watching Jack Bauer fight terrorism on the floor, we finally have a couch!

I hope your weekend was just as great!
And a special congratulations to my cousins on their Big News!
Today on Ashlee loves Collin: it's a Happy Birthday to My Brother

Happy Monday!