Thursday, August 11, 2011

Please Tell Me You Do This Too

Okay, I'm about to share something that I've never heard anybody else share on a blog before...and it will either make you say,

"Wow you're a creep"

or

"Oh I'm so glad you do it too"!

I'm praying for the latter. :)

Let me start this by saying I have very, very vivid dreams, every single night, and I remember them every morning when I wake up. I usually roll over, tell Coll about my dream, he comments on my dream, and then says, "I don't think I dreamed last night, and if I did, I don't remember it".

So, I think I dream more, or remember my dreams more than the average person. Assuming Collin is the average and I am not. I'm assuming that, because that's usually accurate.

Anyway, the confession...if I read blogs before I go to bed, I almost always dream about people from blog-land that I've never even met before. For example...

in my dreams:

We have dinner at these guys' house about once a week...dead serious. Usually we jam afterword.

I've totally been jogging with her before. She kicked my trash.

She helped me do my hair in front of a big mirror one day before a wedding.

And last night, she and Steve gave Collin and me marriage advice on our wedding anniversary.

These are just a few of the many random blog-dreams I've had. Please tell me you have blog-land dreams too. It will really make me feel less creepy. Maybe I should just only read blogs in the morning time so my brain has all day to come up with other things to dream about?

Ho Humm....I don't know.

Does anybody else do this? Anybody?

Happy Thursday. From a creepy creep. :)