Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


{Photo of my senior recital last weekend, taken by family friends}

Okay, I'm a huge Christmas fan, so Christmas actually is the most wonderful time of the year, but right now, where I'm at in this year, and at in life in general, it feels pretty wonderful. In the next 3 months we will:

move at least twice
travel to Utah
have 2 family reunions
graduate from Arizona State University
sell our car
sell all our furniture
travel to Idaho
have a baby!
start fresh

It's taken me a little longer that I would have liked, to think of these things as wonderful rather than stressful but I'm there! And I'm so excited! Especially about graduating, moving to Chicago and meeting baby boy. So much to look forward to! And I can't wait to share it all with you.

Speaking of sharing wonderful things; last weekend was my senior recital and my family outdid themselves on the beautiful decorations and atmosphere and it was so much fun to sing my heart out!







{Photos taken by my beautiful SIL}