Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jesters and Jokers

We managed to get through April Fools Day alive. Colly tried to convince (okay he didn't even have to try, I was totally convinced) that he hit some guy with the scooter. I was nearly freaking out about insurance, was the guy okay, did Collin say "I'm sorry" enough, etc. and then he finally reminded me that it was April 1st. Whew!

I even played a 4/1 joke myself. I didn't know it at the time, but I totally pulled a fast one on Whizzer White!

Also, on April Fools Day we drove up to my hometown to watch General Conference.
It was completely perfect and taught me so much of what I needed to learn.

On Saturday night, while all of our boys were at a meeting, we had a girl night.

There is a power in women, and I love the women in my life.

We missed all you girls who weren't there!

Happy Tuesday!