Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Way I See It...


I had a pretty crappy day yesterday.
I usually refrain from such broad generalizations and conclusions, but seriously, it was a lame day.
And then, last night, I got to go to a birth-mother pamper night.
Our Adoption Agency and Families Supporting Adoption put on an awesome night where we all got to dote on birth-mothers just as they should be doted upon!
And suddenly my perspective on life changed a little bit.
I realized how beautiful life is.
And then I came home, looked around, and realized that there really is beauty all around.

I love birth-moms.
I love adoption.
I love when crappy days are over.
I love pretty things.

Happy Thursday.

P.S. If any of you ever see my on the street again **cough cough Shalyn cough cough** and don't say 'hello', you are busted!!