Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Can't Help...

Sometimes I think you have to fall in love all over again.
Not that you ever fall out of love, but even when you love your husband more than anything in the world, it is so romantic to fall in love all over again.
C and I have a silly, fun-filled, heart-warming, sensational, romantic love story and I was smart enough, for once in my life, to keep a journal through our entire dating/courtship/engagement.
I went back and read my journal entries last night, and I literally fell in love with my husband, all over again.
I loved reading about how I knew without a doubt that I loved him and I had no idea how he felt about me.
I loved reading that he brought a single rose to me the night of our first kiss.
And I loved reading the header that said "To date, this is the best day of my life" on the day that he told me he loved me.
I loved falling in love the first time, and I love getting the same butterflies each time I fall in love again.


{I don't necessarily love these pictures of me, but I think my husband looks precious in both of them. I love him.}
{Taken with my phone on date night a couple weeks ago at Yogurtini in Tempe.}

Happy Wednesday!