Friday, August 20, 2010

Winner Announced!

Okay everyone...hasn't it been such an amazing week full of stories and love!? I think so. And the best part is that our week of guests is going to continue into next week. I have two of the closest people in my life participating next week; my mama and my sister. They both have struggled with infertility and they're 2 of the strongest women I know. I'll tell you more about them, and let you hear from them next week. In the meantime, the moment you've all been waiting for.

This was hard guys! I really wanted to choose all of you, but in the end Random.org only picked one number. And the lucky blogging fool who has won some sweet stuff is......


Smile Steady!

She said:Delete

Blogger smile steady said...

I have to say I think the anthro card makes me the happiest!

August 16, 2010 7:01 PM



Congrats!!! E-mail me your contact info and your goods will be on their way! myspoiledeggs@gmail.com
Thanks for reading this week everyone. Your comments and sweet words of kindness were incredible! Have a fantastic weekend, and be sure to check back next week to meet my mom and sister!



Delete